Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Story

What brought me to Wealth Masters International? A stroke of good fortune at the perfect time. We were struggling to make ends meet, despite my husband's respectable income, when I heard about WMI from a friend. He was watching *his* friend make quite a lot of money working part time and doing it all from home. Wow!

While staying at home to care for my two children, I had been looking online for ways to increase our income. Honestly, I wasn't having much luck. I was turned off by mostly "get rich quick schemes" or "pay by the survey" sites out there. The amount of ads for work at home can be overwhelming! And how does one verify that the outrageous claims being made on these sites are valid? That's the problem. You can't.

Well fortunately for me, I actually had a live person that tested out WMI for me. Right before my very eyes, my friend started on his journey, guided by his friend and WMI sponsor and the results were amazing...and very real!

I am so excited as I start on my journey with WMI! To learn all about how to manage my family's money and to show others how to do the same. Timing couldn't be better either. The way the economy is now, there are multitudes of people who can benefit from what we have. So welcome! I look forward to getting to know you and working with you to make *YOUR* dreams come true!

Arlina Allen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love your site. It is especially good for me because I am on hard times and looking so forward when it all comes together. You make it sound so easy which is what I absolutely need to see.Congratulations on your success and many blessings to you in your wonderful future in ccpro.
Tamela Kanz
ccprosolutions.net